Saturday, February 27, 2010

"La Buena Vida" Linda Carter Holman

I mentioned "La Buena Vida" last June-
as a new series I had started to work on.


But I don't think I ever mentioned that
Wilde Meyer Gallery in Scottsdale--
Marshall Way and Main Street
both have "La Buena Vida" rooms.

I love the color of red they chose to paint the walls.
When I saw this big still life called "Delicious Moments"

(see below) on the wall- I wanted to take it home

and make my own "La Buena Vida" room.
I really had planned to paint a section here in my new studio,
but it hasn't happened,
as usual I have more things than I do space.

Wilde Meyer in Tucson also has a
"La Buena Vida" room.
The rooms all feature my paintings and prints
as well as all sorts of interesting things
that Betty( Wilde) has selected--
When ever we visit I love to see what's new.
And almost always find something I need.